PA-AIMH Endorsement Application System
This is the Pennsylvania version of EASy. If you are applying in another state, please be sure to select that state from the drop-down below.
Welcome to the PA-AIMH online membership and endorsement system. Here are a few tips to consider before you proceed:
- PA-AIMH is an all-volunteer board, therefore there is a DELAY in response to new applications, support tickets, application reviews, etc.
- Use the drop-down box to indicate your interest in Membership & Endorsement or Membership ONLY.
- Each new application is administratively accepted by the Endorsement Coordinator- PLEASE BE PATIENT FOR A RESPONSE!
- Additional Information:
- Don't forget one must be a PA-AIMH member to complete the endorsement process. You can now purchase or renew your membership during your EASy registration process!
- When you register, please use a personal email address. Work related emails tend to have firewalls that restrict EASy communications.
- Choose the Right Category. Please review the At-A-Glance document (http://www.pa-aimh.org/imh-and-ecmh-endorsement-requirements.html) to help determine which category of Endorsement fits your scope of work in the field.
- PA-AIMH strongly recommends uploading your Resume/CV
2023 SUBMISSION DEADLINES:
IFA/IFS/ECFA/ECFS Submission Deadline:
- February 2, 2024 by 11:59 pm (review decision by April 12)
- May 3, 2024 by 11:59 pm (review decision by July 12)
IMH or ECMH Mental Health Specialists/Mental Health Mentors Submission Deadline:
- Reviews and Exams are limited throughout the year.
- November 15 by 11:59 pm
- Application Submission Due Date for 2024:
- Virtual Examination to be scheduled with each Applicant. Only 2 Exams will be reviewed in Winter/Spring 2024. Please contact us with any questions about exam dates.
Please be patient as PA-AIMH is an all-volunteer board and is working strategically to develop a manageable Endorsement application and examination review timeline and communication strategies. Endorsement® questions can be sent to: email@example.com
Endorsement® is not a professional license or a certificate. PA-AIMH Endorsement® cannot guarantee the quality of service of any endorsed professional. PA-AIMH Endorsement® does not include a process by which complaints or concerns regarding ethics can be filed. If PA-AIMH becomes aware of possible ethics violations by an endorsed professional, complainants are encouraged to, when applicable, contact the individual's professional licensing board. The PA-AIMH Endorsement® does not offer monitoring for ethics violations, however if PA-AIMH learns that an endorsed professional has been sanctioned by a licensing board, the individual’s name is moved to the Inactive Endorsement® Registry. Those professionals will follow the policy for reactivation to the Active Endorsement® Registry once the licensing board’s sanctions have been lifted.
RENEWALS: Due on or before 12/31 of each calendar year.
You are joining an international group of professionals who have chosen to earn the Endorsement credential as a way to demonstrate specialization in the infant-early childhood mental health field. Endorsement was developed by the Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health in 2002 and is now used by 38 state IMH associations and 3 international associations. Each of those associations is a member of the Alliance for the Advancement of Infant Mental Health.
Through the Alliance, this means that your Endorsement is recognized in each of those 41 associations.